[Dixielandjazz] Emailing: YOUTUBE- The New Melbourne Jazz Band.htm

Geoff Power backup gnjmusic at netspace.net.au
Tue May 12 03:36:54 EDT 2020

Hello Ross,

Thanks for the info - one of the first recordings of a Melbourne band that I ever heard (about 40 years ago !) was of Alan Leake’s Storyville band with, I think, the same front line, Bev Sheehan and the late Johnny Adams (in my opinion one of Australia’s best).  I don’t remember the title, but I think the cover featured a photo of a Lagonda taken at Ripponlea.  Were you in that band ?

Best,

Geoff