[Dixielandjazz] Jim Goodwin & Friends

gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Fri May 8 11:28:26 EDT 2020

Here are a few details from my Ray Skjelbred Discography (Swingin’ Americans No.34):

Jim Goodwin (co), Ray Skjelbred (p), Marty Grosz (g), Mike Duffy (b).

         I've Got My Fingers Crossed                                  Berkeley Rhythm Records BR 4

Jim Goodwin (co), Ray Skjelbred (p), Clarence Jackson (d).

         You've Changed                                                     Berkeley Rhythm Records BR 4

Jim Goodwin (co), Ray Skjelbred (p), Marty Grosz (g), Mike Duffy (b).

         I've Got My Fingers Crossed                                  Berkeley Rhythm Records BR 4

Jim Goodwin (co), Ray Skjelbred (p), Clarence Jackson (d).

         You've Changed                                                     Berkeley Rhythm Records BR 4

Jim Goodwin (co), Walter Yost (tp), Bill Bardin (tb), John Smith (as), Ray Skjelbred (p), P.T.  Stanton (g), Mike Duffy (b), Brett Runkle (wb).

         The Love Nest                                                       Berkeley Rhythm Records BR 4

Jim Goodwin (co), John Smith (as), Ray Skjelbred (p), Karl Walterskirchen (bj), Mike Duffy (b), + crowd singing.

         Honolulu Baby                                                       Berkeley Rhythm Records BR 4

Jim Goodwin (co), Dick Hadlock (ss), Ray Skjelbred (p), P.T. Stanton (g), Mike Duffy (b), Brett Runkle (wb).

         A Sailboat In The Moonlight                                  Berkeley Rhythm Records BR 4