[Dixielandjazz] grandparents in the swing era blues?

Andrew Homzy andrew.homzy at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:02:12 EDT 2020

Hello Marek,

While I appreciate your postings here, I find your musical limitations disqualify you from offering any cogent assessment of jazz artists who reach beyond rather basic entertainment.

Harry James was a master trumpeter and capable of a wide range of artistic expression.

His massive discography speaks volumes to his scope.Were he alive today, he might have put out a big band hip-hop recording ~~~

Cheers,

Andrew