[Dixielandjazz] One Man Band (almost).

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat May 2 19:52:37 EDT 2020

> On 3 May 2020, at 12:59 AM, Richard Pearl <banjomobile at msn.com> wrote:
>
> Bill - here is a real one man band that is the best I ever worked with!! We played together on 1992 in California - he was the absolute best and a very good performer! I had just made the Banjomobile and was still learning!
>  Professor Gizmo !!
>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azb9kN1fgwc

Dear Rich,
Thank you.
Almost back to the original one-man-band concept. And he knows what he is about too.
Another fine diversion during our lockdown situation.

OK. Now what is your Banjomobile all about?
It seems that Mr Googe knows:
   http://www.richardpearl.com/banjomobile.shtml
   http://www.richardpearl.com/act.shtml
and
   https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?gl=SN&hl=fr&v=0ry85G8_iig

More diversions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fry3U2GD5ZA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmiDBamJHZE
(And, yes, I have the personnel and date.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRKv7iN1qr8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=454nNoD6-TI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic_Qgi8YjKs

The debil-virus made me do it.  <big grin>
Cheers,
Bill.