[Dixielandjazz] Syncopated Times May 2020

Joe Bebco joe.syncopatedtimes at gmail.com
Fri May 1 11:54:24 EDT 2020

Hi All, don't want to be a self promoter but the May 2020 Syncopated
Times is a pretty great issue IMHO.

https://syncopatedtimes.com/may-2020/

Specifically I refer you to what may be the longest story we've ever
published. A memoir of Peter Lundberg of Sweden's 1963 adventure
across the US tracking down living first generation Ragtimers as a
very young man.

https://syncopatedtimes.com/peter-lundberg-ragtime-travels-1963/

Even without an account you can visit three stories a month, or 5 by
registering for the Free Level account (the option pops up when you
run out).

If you already have an account I recommend logging in before you start
clicking on stories. It prevents some cache trouble.

Enjoy!

Joe Bebco
Associate Editor
SyncopatedTimes.com (315) 507-5490
A monthly newspaper covering Hot Jazz, Ragtime, and Swing.