[Dixielandjazz] Hazy Osterwald

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 05:39:52 EDT 2020

Thank you, Bill.
The Disogs gives several issues on Polydor, all with the same numbers and
personnel.  Some composer names  are misspelled on the Karrussell issue.  I
have found Curt Prina on the web; that's how he is listed on Discogs.  A
strange spelling, by the way - usually the name is spelt Kurt.

There are no vocals on the session - I've listened again to make sure.
Cheers