[Dixielandjazz] Sunday at The Blackburn Hotel CANCELLED .

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 06:43:43 EDT 2020

Hello Ross and all,
It seems that all cultural and leisure activities worldwide have come to a
stand-still.  Schools, shopping centres, cinemas, theatres, restaurants -
all closed.  At least in many countries - I know that in some countries
practically everything remains open, but those are fewer and fewer.  So -
let's stay with our records!
Cheers