[Dixielandjazz] The Anachronic Jazz Band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 05:32:51 EDT 2020

Which "this," Alain?  If you mean the record mentioned in my posting, it
was listening to that very record that prompted it.
I bought the record because I had seen and heard the band in Nice in 1977.
A few years ago, probably the previous time I listened to that record, I
mentioned the youtube recordings on this list.
Cheers