[Dixielandjazz] Support live jazz - correction

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 18:22:58 EST 2020

The signature should have been Marek, of course.

Last Saturday some friends and I went to hear Eli and the Chocolate Factory
at the Hoodna Bar in Tel-Aviv.  The small place was full to capacity.  The
band gave its usual good performance, some traditional standards (Make Me a
Pallet on Your Floor, Tiger Rag, etc.), some Ellingtonia (Creole Love Call,
Limbo Jazz, etc.).  There were two Latin numbers (one of which was Limbo
Jazz) which I did not particularly enjoy - not my style.  A very nice
evening.  Good beer, too.
Cheers,
Marej