[Dixielandjazz] Royal Society Jazz Orchestra Upcoming Performance - Concert w/Dancing, February 6, Woman's Club Of Palo Alto

Royal Society Jazz Orchestra rsjo at sonic.net
Mon Jan 13 23:00:09 EST 2020

February 6th, Performance by the Royal Society Jazz Orchestra  Hello Music Lovers! We Have A Dandy Winter Performance with the 11 pc. Royal Society Jazz Orchestra Coming Up On February 6th, Thursday Night! Located at the Woman's Club Of Palo Alto An Event You'll Be Glad You Braved The Traffic to Experience! The 11 pc. Royal Society Jazz Orchestra! With Don Neely, Carla Normand, Frederick Hodges Bob Embry, Dick Mathias, Kent Mikasa, Steve Apple, Dix Bruce, Marty Eggers. Plus Very Special Guests - The Au Brothers And There Will Be Dancing! Details: Date: February 6th, Thursday Evening Location: 475 Homer Ave. Palo Alto Time: 7:30 to 9:00 pm Ticket Information: womansclubofpaloalto.org 650-321-5821 Recordings Musical Pleasures Await You On CDs by the Royal Society Jazz Orchestra Featuring Don Neely, Carla Normand, Frederick Hodges, And the Whole Band of Talented Musicians! We Invite You To Visit Our Web Site and Hear Recordings, That'll Make Your Heart Dance! We accept PayPal and Good Old Fashioned Checks. Each CD is $16.75 which includes all shipping charges. Visit our web site at www.rsjo.com and click on "Media" and then click "CDs." Also, Visit Don Neely's Page to Hear Recordings of His Catchy Songs! Email us with any questions or comments: rsjo at sonic.net Call us: 707-765-2055 Or 707-775-1600 When ordering by check, send to: Royal Society Jazz Orchestra, P.O. Box 750663 Petaluma, CA 94975 Make check out to Royal Society Jazz Orchestra Come And Get Some! Royal Society Jazz Orchestra | P. O. Box 750663, Petaluma, CA 94975 Unsubscribe dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com Update Profile | About Constant Contact Sent by rsjo at sonic.net