[Dixielandjazz] New (to me) vocalist is enchanting (Charles Suhor)

Joe Bebco joe.syncopatedtimes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 13:12:03 EST 2020

The profile Charles refers to is of Tatiana Eva-Marie who leads the
Avalon Jazz Band. It won't be online until later this week.

Traditionally we put the cover story up on the website last. The March
print issue is already hitting mailboxes but I won't turn over the
website to the new issue until a few days before the start of the
month. I've never liked receiving magazines dated to some crazy date a
month in the future and having the website say March in mid February
strikes me the same way.

We did preview Tatiana's Valentine's show while preparing the profile.
You can read a bit about her there:
https://syncopatedtimes.com/valentines-day-with-tatiana-eva-marie-the-avalon-jazz-band/

Joe Bebco
Associate Editor
SyncopatedTimes.com (315) 507-5490
A monthly newspaper covering Hot Jazz, Ragtime, and Swing.