[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Alley

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Feb 13 15:15:56 EST 2020

> Steve Herberman <steve.herberman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Bill,
> I saw your posting online about Jazz Alley. I’m looking for the show on Wes Montgomery done in 1968. Do you happen to know if that’s available anywhere?

Dear Steve,
Do you have the right Bill?
I do not recall contributing to a DLML post called 'Jazz Alley'.
And, notwithstanding his remarkable talent and high high position in the world of jazz, his is not my jazz that is of the earlier mouldier type.

However, as a jazz researcher, I am happy to help if you can elaborate on "the show on Wes Montgomery done in 1968."
The year of his untimely death.
A four-part documentary, 'The Life and Music Of Wes Montgomery' is available on YouTube, which may provide the information you seek.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfLtx8lcpbc&list=RDpfLtx8lcpbc&start_radio=1&t=84
Kind regards,
Bill.