[Dixielandjazz] The Hot Sardines

Hal Vickery hvickery_80 at msn.com
Tue Feb 4 22:13:49 EST 2020

I saw them at the Elkhart (Indiana) festival last year.  I enjoyed them.  Good players with a lot of showmanship including tap dancing with almost every number.  If it increases the audience for OKOM by causing people to look up the musicians whose works they are interpreting, it can't hurt.  They're an entry level group, but as someone who has been listening to OKOM for over 50 years, I thought they were fun.

Hal Vickery