[Dixielandjazz] O Tannenbaum

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Dec 24 15:50:20 EST 2020

Jim, very nice.

Merry Christmas.

-Bob

From: jim at kashprod.com
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 8:27 AM
To: Bob Ringwald
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] O Tannenbaum

Here’s the Canal Street Jazz Band’s version of “O Tannenbaum” that we did “long-distance” last week.  We did this mainly to say Merry Christmas to send to our fan’s Whatsapp group, but fits the bill for me to say Merry Christmas to all of you on DJML from Spain, also.  Hit Ctrl & click at the same time on the link, or copy & paste to your browser to watch.

Jim

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r1BdQe7HVCSxjZkg-9mUJGL_fpk30NUX/view?usp=sharing