[Dixielandjazz] Critical reading/Petit Fleur

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Wed Dec 16 15:30:19 EST 2020

Thanks, Bob. Don was never a self-promoter and he wasn’t adequately heard on the commercial sessions with New Orleans bands. I gathered three private sessions from a 20+ year period for the Jazzology CD. It got great reviews in musicians’ journals The Clarinet and the British Clarinet & Saxophone plus London’s Jazz Record,  and Syncopated Times, Offbeat, New Orleans, New York City Jazz Record, & others.

Charles