[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: FW: Shakers return to The Clyde

Tony Orr orr.tony at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:27:20 EST 2020

Victoria has managed to shake off the virus for now with no new or active
cases for 35 days. Venues are reopening with Covid-19 precautions and the
Louisiana Shakers will resume playing New Orleans traditional jazz at the
Clyde Hotel in inner Melbourne tomorrow, Sunday 6 December 2020.
Kevin Bolton's message to our regulars is below.

Tony Orr
banjo, guitar