[Dixielandjazz] FW: The New Melbourne Jazz Band "RETIRES" !!!

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Thu Dec 3 23:54:00 EST 2020

Dear Tony,

Thank You for your “WISHES” , It is a very hard decision to have to make.

Sadly there are a lot of “BANDS” around the world that are having lots of hassles with “THE LOCK DOWN” .

It is “SO BLOODY SAD” that we have had to go through this.

I just hope that some day soon “ALL” will be “GOOD AGAIN”

Cheers and best wishes to You and Jude.

Ross