[Dixielandjazz] One Man Band (almost).

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 08:32:14 EDT 2020

I have just heard the recording in question; nice.  Collin Hancock does
those things, too, and records them acoustically.
However, as  I let it play on, it was followed by "Baltimore" played by
Andy Schumm and His Gang.  Unfortunately, I had to turn off when the
BIXFEST 2013 jam session started.
Cheers