[Dixielandjazz] New Work

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Sat Apr 11 18:02:03 EDT 2020

Congratulations, Dan. As you know, I've long been an admirer of your work. I'll order this one today (reasonably priced on amazon at $13.99). The table of contents and introduction look provocative. Plenty of time to read while I'm healthily self-cloistered here. Hope all of you are virus-free and/or keeping proper social distancing.

Charles