[Dixielandjazz] Ellis Marsalis and Bucky Pizzarelli dies of Covid-19

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Thu Apr 2 14:01:21 EDT 2020

Joe,
There's a discrepancy between the article's headline (Guitarist Bucky
Pizzarelli has Died at 94) and the first sentence in the article (A true
legend of jazz guitar, John “Bucky” Pizzarelli
<https://syncopatedtimes.com/bucky-pizzarelli-fellow-traveler-on-lifes-journey/>
died of Coronavirus on April 1st, he was 91.) The correct number is 94.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY

Secretary, A Place for Jazz

President, Swingtime Jazz Society

Webmaster for aplaceforjazz.org and swingtimejazz.org