[Dixielandjazz] FW: Big Butter and Egg Man

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Sep 25 15:45:56 EDT 2019

Ron,

They are not the same songs. In fact, the song that the accordion player was singing had the same chords as Hello Central Give Me DR. Jazz, except for the final chords. I did not count the measures but I’ll guess that the chords depart from Dr. Jazz the last 8 measures or so.

The tune that he was singing also was very close to Dr. Jazz.

-bob Ringwald
  song