[Dixielandjazz] Royal Society Jazz Orchestra Upcoming Performance on September 8th, Sunday, Gatsby Summer Afternoon

Royal Society Jazz Orchestra rsjo at sonic.net
Sun Sep 1 14:15:07 EDT 2019

September 8th Performance of the Royal Society Jazz Orchestra  Hello Music Lovers! You Know What's Coming Up on September 8th? Well Of Course You Do! It's The One And Only - The Legendary Gatsby Summer Afternoon! And You Won't Want To Miss It! That's Because It's... Happy People Having Fun Dancing To The Royal Society Jazz Orchestra! There Will Be, As Always, Great Sound And A Giant Dance Floor And Where Is This Happening? At The Gatsby, That's Where! This Wonderful Event Featuring The Decobelles, Contests, Antique Cars, Amazing Picnic Creations (Including An Authentic WW1 Military Camp Picnic, my favorite) Is Created and Sponsored By The Art Deco Society Of California For All TheTicket Infomation Go To Gatsbysummerafternoon.com/tickets Advance prices through Sept. 7. The Gatsby Summer Afternoon Is Held At The Dunsmuir Hellman Historic Estate In Oakland Picnic Amongst Rolling Hills, A Turn Of The Century Mansion, Ancient Oaks, Immense Lawns and Other Natural and Architectural Delights The RSJO at the Gatsby Summer Afternoon Recordings Musical pleassures await you on CDs by the Royal Society Jazz Orchestra featuring Don Neely, Carla Normand, Frederick Hodges, and the whole band of talented musicians! We invite you to visit our web site and see and hear our recordings. We accept PayPal and Good Old Fashioned Checks. Each CD is $16.75 which includes all shipping charges. Visit our web site at www.rsjo.com and click on "Media" and then click "CDs." Email us with any questions or comments: rsjo at sonic.net Call us: 707-765-2055 When ordering by check, send to: Royal Society Jazz Orchestra, P.O. Box 750663 Petaluma, CA 94975 Make check out to Royal Society Jazz Orchestra Come And Get Some! Royal Society Jazz Orchestra | P. O. Box 750663, Petaluma, CA 94975 Unsubscribe dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com Update Profile | About Constant Contact Sent by rsjo at sonic.net