[Dixielandjazz] Request for chords/music

Sep Troelstra stroelstra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 05:51:17 EDT 2019

Apart from the numerous fake books, I find a lot of pleasure in the “New
Orleans Jam Book”.

In the links below, you’ll find almost 1000 good old tunes with chords
and melody ready to play. It has “Walkin My Baby …” in the key of Eb
(chords for the rhythm C-instruments: banjo, guitar, piano, bass) and
the melody (and chords) in the key of F (for the instruments tuned in
Bb, as most jazz horns and reed instruments are).

http://cjam.lassecollin.se/index.html[Tunes A-I]

http://cjam.lassecollin.se/index2.html[Tunes J-Y]

Sep Troelstra

--