[Dixielandjazz] ncserv at aol.com sent you files via WeTransfer

RAE ANN BERRY rahberry at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 18:26:50 EDT 2019

I was hacked and my email was really messed up.  It's taken me two days to just get my email straightened out.

My address book was erased.

Sorry for any inconvenience.  That message went to people I contacted maybe once ten years ago.  I never realized how bad a hack can be.

  -- Rae Ann

www.sfraeann.com
www.youtube.com/sfraeann