[Dixielandjazz] NMJBand have 2 Gigs this week

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Oct 7 01:06:17 EDT 2019

Dear Friends,

We, the New Melbourne Jazz Band have 2 Gigs this Week !!

Wednesday Oct 9th we will be at The Clayton RSL Club ,

171 Carinish Road Clayton , Door open 11am,

Band plays "Lots Of Fun/Dixieland/Swinging/Jazz" from

11-30am-till-2-30pm, to book a table phone Liz 0400057310 or

Elspeth o425 735 428.

Then Sunday Oct 13th we will be at The Royal Hotel, Upper Ferntree Gully ,
doors open 11-30am, Band Plays "Lots of 'Fun/Dixieland/Jazz

>From 12-30pm-till-3-30pm.

Please phone 9758 2755 to book a table for "GREAT FOOD and STAFF" and "Lots
of Foot Tapping Sing Along Jazz"

See Youse ALL at "BOTH GIGS"

"PS" What a Great Day yesterday at The Village Green Hotel ????

Cheers,

Ross

98012237

www.newmelbournejazzband.com <http://www.newmelbournejazzband.com>