[Dixielandjazz] RIP John F. Doyle

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 22 02:56:35 EST 2019

Thank you so, so much for this remembrance.

Many of us don't want to acknowlege it (and I'm one of the youngest at only 54), but in spite of the "younger generation" taking up the reins, though EXTREMELY GOOD, we're still, unfortunately, a "dying breed", and as an historian by nature and temperament, I realise such stories as you've shared are not only very interesting, but, unfortunately, EXTREMELY NECESSARY, because someday, that's all we'll have left.

God bless ya, etc, and so forth!, etc!,

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".