[Dixielandjazz] Sarah Vaughan

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Nov 18 14:29:58 EST 2019

Ken,

I've heard that there is a difference between an A flat and G sharp. Having
never studied music theory, can you tell me what the difference is. I wonder
if I could hear it.

While Sarah is a great singer, I like Ella better. Of course when they are
that good, its strictly personal preference.

-Bob Ringwald