[Dixielandjazz] More on Benny Carter

Robert Loomis ukulelebob39 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 14:10:09 EST 2019

Ken, I wonder if you would object if I share this reminiscence on my
Facebook page (along with vids or sound tracks of Benny and Sarah) at some
point soon. I love his playing and I think Sarah Vaughn is my all-time
favorite singer. Thanks for sharing memories! Would love to read more!

Cheers,
Bob Loomis
Concord CA