[Dixielandjazz] The Barbara Jordan Quartet this Sunday November 17 at Scarpino's Restaurant!

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 13:32:36 EST 2019

Hi folks,

Another fun entertaining evening of jazzy standards and songs from The Great American Songbook is fast approaching!

The Barbara Jordan Quartet is back this Sunday from 6:30-8:30 and we are  looking forward to seeing everyone again.

We have had some nice crowds out these past 3 weeks and we thank everyone for coming out and supporting live music.

Please join Keith Carman on piano, Bruce Wallace on bass, Rodney Rojas on reeds and yours truly Barbara Jordan on vocals.

Scarpino's Restaurant - 6152 Bayshore Gardens Parkway ( NW corner of Hwy 41) in Bradenton.

Reservations are recommended:  941-756-8100.

Barbara

www.BarbaraJordanSings.com<http://www.BarbaraJordanSings.com>