[Dixielandjazz] The Barbara Jordan Quartet this Sunday at Scarpino's Restaurant!

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:10:40 EST 2019

Hello all,

Just a friendly reminder that we will be back at Scarpino's Restaurant this Sunday from 6:30-8:30!

We had a fun crowd out last Sunday and joining in the festivities was Sarasota's very own Shirley Goodman tap dancing to the band along with Wayne Shannon, Tim Robinson and Dr. Bob Felman providing the music on the break.

Always an enjoyable evening and we hope you can join Rodney Rojas on reeds, Bruce Wallace on bass, Keith Carman on piano and myself Barbara Jordan on vocals singing and playing some great jazz standards and songs from The Great American Songbook.

Scarpino's is located at 6152 Bayshore Gardens Parkway ( NW corner of Hwy 41) in Bradenton.   Reservations:  941-756-8100.

Hope to see you there!

Barbara

www.BarbaraJordanSings.com