[Dixielandjazz] Canal Street Jazz Band

jim at kashprod.com jim at kashprod.com
Tue Nov 5 13:31:55 EST 2019

Since the Cell Block guys are advertising here, I'll toss in our next gig at
Sala Clamores in downtown Madrid this Saturday:
<https://www.salaclamores.es/canalstreet-jazz-band/>
https://www.salaclamores.es/canalstreet-jazz-band/

Scroll down past all our promotional info (in Spanish) to watch first one
video of what Clamores looks like.  It's a great club.  We play there now
once a month, and it is always a full house.  The 2nd video is a concert in
a small village in Spain in what is only the remains of an altar of a
church.  Beautiful place for a concert.

Jim