[Dixielandjazz] Buddy Bolden Movie

Joe Bebco joe.syncopatedtimes at gmail.com
Tue May 7 12:30:49 EDT 2019

Hi all,
I'm sort of surprised no one has mentioned the new Buddy Bolden movie.
Maybe it is because it is only being released in the US for now.

We've been trying to get ahead of any increased curiosity about early
jazz with a host of stories about Buddy Bolden and related topics.
Counting items from the archive we have collected 13 of them here,
including reviews of the Wynton Marsalis soundtrack, and the movie
itself: https://syncopatedtimes.com/the-real-buddy-bolden/

enjoy,

Joe Bebco
Associate Editor
SyncopatedTimes.com (315) 507-5490
A monthly newspaper covering Hot Jazz, Ragtime, and Swing.