[Dixielandjazz] Cocuzzi Connection

Kristy Cocuzzi kristycocuzzi at gmail.com
Sat May 4 23:45:07 EDT 2019

Hello Beautiful Weather!

So sorry to have missed last month's version of the Cocuzzi Connection! We
found ourselves in an internet fail, and didn't see our way out of it until
K was super sick, still recovering. Check out our website
<https://sites.google.com/view/cocuzzimusic> for more info! We hope to see
you at a performance soon! Here's what's coming up!

*May 10 - 12,* *The Redwood Coast Music Festival *- WEBSITE
<http://www.rcmfest.org/> Cocuzzi Courtet with Bryan Kilfoil and Steve
Pikal!
Dance floors at every venue, amazing jazz, swing, blues artists all over
town, this is a great time! Hope to see you there!

*Thursday, May 16th, 6-9 pm, J with Cheryl Tiburzi*
Paul Martin's American Grill
1455 Eureka Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1455+Eureka+Road+Roseville+,%C2%A0+CA+%C2%A0+95661&entry=gmail&source=g>

Roseville
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1455+Eureka+Road+Roseville+,%C2%A0+CA+%C2%A0+95661&entry=gmail&source=g>
,
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1455+Eureka+Road+Roseville+,%C2%A0+CA+%C2%A0+95661&entry=gmail&source=g>
CA
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1455+Eureka+Road+Roseville+,%C2%A0+CA+%C2%A0+95661&entry=gmail&source=g>

<https://maps.google.com/?q=1455+Eureka+Road+Roseville+,%C2%A0+CA+%C2%A0+95661&entry=gmail&source=g>
95661
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1455+Eureka+Road+Roseville+,%C2%A0+CA+%C2%A0+95661&entry=gmail&source=g>

916-783-3600

Great food and drinks on a beautiful patio.

*Friday, May 17th, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Saturday, May 18th, *
*5:30 - 8:30 pm John with Jimmy Spero*
Mints
 Euro Asian Cuisine (great food and wonderful staff!)
11088 Olson Dr. A
Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
Call 916-635-2744 for more information

*Tuesday, May 21st, 7 - 9 pm, Kristy with the Swingmasters*
A special tribute to Big Band Clarinet.
Sun City, Lincoln Hills
Wish I could tell you more...

*Friday, May 24th, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Saturday, May 25, 6:00 - 8:00 pm The Cocuzzi Duo!*
Mastroserrio Winery
7351 Fairplay Road
Somerset, CA 95684
Call 530
-
417
-
4321
for more information.

*Saturday, June 1st, 10am to 8 pm, The Cocuzzi Courtet with Bryan Kilfoil
and Dexter Williams!*
Jazz Fest By the River
Sacramento Yacht Club
Ticket info: tripper at surewest.net
916-712-1501
This will be a blast! Come enjoy the yacht club and music for the day!

*Friday, June 7th, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Upcoming events*

June 14, at Timbers
June 15, at Mints
Other stuff
Aug 30 - Sep 2, is the Hot Jazz Jubilee right here in Sacramento
Sep 6 - 8, is Pentastic Jazz Party in Penticton BC Canada

Thank you so much for your support of LIVE MUSIC! We really appreciate you!

The Cocuzzi's