[Dixielandjazz] Converting LPs to CD

Timothy Robinson kasotatim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 17:02:30 EDT 2019

Hi, I'm new to the list, live and play in sarasota FL and Minnesota. Do any
of you know if there is an archive of band in a box files. 20 years ago
there was a British chap who had an exchange going and I'd like to get back
into this to learn tunes. Unfortunately I'm clearly lacking in skills in
this department.