[Dixielandjazz] Converting LPs to CD

Dick Baker djml at dickbaker.org
Thu Mar 21 12:54:20 EDT 2019

I've done that with nearly 2000 LPs.  As Sep said, an audio editing
program is invaluable for cutting LP sides into discrete tracks and
cleaning up the inevitable surface noise.

I use a couple of absurdly expensive professional programs for that
purpose, but I've heard many good things about the program Sep
recommends, Audacity.

--
      Dick Baker
  djml at dickbaker.org