[Dixielandjazz] Pigfoot

Ling, Andy Andy.Ling at grassvalley.com
Tue Mar 19 07:22:49 EDT 2019

Only because the names have been mentioned, but…

My other half does Appalachian dancing, mostly to bluegrass music. One of the dances uses two tunes called “Nail that catfish to a tree” and “Throw another pigfoot on the fire”. Know privately to the group as the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) set.

I wonder what it is about catfish pig’s feet and music :^)

Andy Ling

DISCLAIMER:
Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not copy, use or deliver this message to anyone. In such event, you should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not relate to the official business of the company are neither given nor endorsed by the company. Thank You.