[Dixielandjazz] Cocuzzi Connection

Kristy Cocuzzi kristycocuzzi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 22:00:40 EST 2019

Happy March!

And the rain continues to fall here! Not going to complain, because the
moisture keeps the flames away from us! We've got just the anecdote though!
Come inside and listen to live music!!! Come on out! Check out our website
<https://sites.google.com/view/cocuzzimusic> for more info!

Friday, March 8, 9pm - 12 mid Cocuzzi Courtet with Bryan Kilfoil and Dexter
Williams
Midtown Stomp!
2534 Industrial Blvd., Ste 150
West Sacramento, CA  95691
916-235-6033 for more information or to sign up for private swing dance
lessons!
Now, you all know we love to play for the dancers, and this is one of those
top notch dance venues! Swing dance the night away with the Cocuzzi
Courtet. Cost is $12 - $15, refreshments available. Don't have a partner,
no worries! They offer a free introductory group lesson at 8 pm, and this
is a very social club. All ages, all abilities, and they usually have some
sort of swing dance performance during the evening. We can't wait to be
back at Midtown Stomp! Here's their website <https://www.midtownstomp.com/>,
check it out!

*Saturday, March 9, 8 - 11 pm John with Redd's Blues*
Golden Era
309 Broad Street
Nevada City, CA, United States
website  <http://www.goldeneralounge.com/>

*Friday, March 15, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Saturday, March 16, 5:30 - 8:30 pm John with Jimmy Spero*
Mints
 Euro Asian Cuisine (great food and wonderful staff!)
11088 Olson Dr. A
Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
Call 916-635-2744 for more information

*Sunday, March 17, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!! 2:30 - 3:30 John with
Charlie Hull and Elmer Nemeth*
Roseville Commons
275 Folsom Rd.
Roseville, CA 95678
916-750-2517
Website
<https://www.raystoneseniors.com/senior-living/ca/roseville/roseville-commons-senior-living/>

*Sunday, March 17, 6:30 - 8:30 Private Party*

*Friday, March 22 - Sunday, March 24*
St. George Jazz Party - John and Kristy will both be performing - pay no
attention to the lack of Kristy's picture on the website...They chose to
picture the photogenic one...
Sun River Community Center
St. George, Utah
website <https://www.sunvalleyjazz.com/jazz-parties/st-george-utah/>

*Wednesday, March 27, 9:30pm - 12:00am John with Alpha Rhythm Kings*
Cat's Corner
Swedish American Hall
2174 Market St.
San Francisco, CA  94114 - check website for cover charge
Website <https://www.catscornersf.com/>

*Thursday, March 28, 2:30 - 3:30 John with Charlie Hull and Elmer Nemeth*
Roseville Commons
275 Folsom Rd.
Roseville, CA 95678
916-750-2517
Website
<https://www.raystoneseniors.com/senior-living/ca/roseville/roseville-commons-senior-living/>

*Friday, March 29, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Saturday, March 30, 5:30 - 8:30 John with Jimmy Spero*
Mastroserrio Winery
7351 Fairplay Road
Somerset, CA 95684
Call 530
-
417
-
4321
for more information.

*Tuesday, April 9, 9:00 - 11:30 pm Cocuzzi Courtet*
*Verdi Club - Woodchopper's Ball!!!*
2424 Mariposa St.
San Francisco, CA
415-861-9199  $10 cover
Website <https://www.verdiclub.net/>

*Friday, April 12, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Saturday, April 20, 5:30 - 8:30 pm John with Jimmy Spero*
Mints
 Euro Asian Cuisine (great food and wonderful staff!)
11088 Olson Dr. A
Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
Call 916-635-2744 for more information

*Wednesday, April 24, 6:30 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Courtet with Bryan Kilfoil and
Dexter Williams*

[image: NOVEMBERBLUES (1)-page-0.jpg]

Momo Lounge
2708 J St.
Sacramento, CA  95816
916-441-4693
Website <http://www.momosacramento.com/>

*Friday, April 26, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

Upcoming dates to hold:
May 10 - 12, we'll be at the amazing Redwood Coast Festival in Eureka, CA
(bring mom!)
May 17 & 24, at Timbers
May 18, at Mints
June 1, Yacht Club Sacramento - Jazz Fest by the River!!!!
June 7 & 14, at Timbers
June 15, at Mints
Aug 30 - Sep 2, is the Hot Jazz Jubilee right here in Sacramento
Sep 6 - 8, is Pentastic Jazz Party in Penticton BC Canada

Thank you so much for your support of LIVE MUSIC! We really appreciate you!

The Cocuzzi's