[Dixielandjazz] Final High Sierra Concert?

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 11:21:49 EST 2019

Thank you for posting this link, David, though the news is unwelcome, to
say the least.  The High Sierra has been a favourite band of mine since
I first saw them at San Diego in (I think) 2002.  In 2011, (having in
the meantime met Pieter Meijers on a Jazzdagen cruise) I was invited to
sit in on one of their sets at the 2011 Sun Valley festival - an honour
and a great experience. They will be much missed.

Tony Davis