[Dixielandjazz] The Creole Jazz Band Fake Book - Latest Release

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 3 13:06:33 EST 2019

Les
"Since I'm not at a computer at the moment, I'm curious- have you added any of the newly out of copyright tunes?"
No I have not. I am working on that at this time. My plan is to publish an update either in 6 months time which will include the 1923 tunes, or publish in 12 month's time and include the 1923 and 1924 tunes. It is all a matter of how much time and energy I will have this year.
I really blew it on the first publication of version 3.1 as I had the wrong parts in the books. As of today, the issues have been fixed (i hope) and it can be downloaded from http://www.simplyearlyjazz.com
Please be sure to let me know of any other errors in the book. I will gladly make the corrections.
Kevin YeatesVancouver, Canada