[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Cocuzzi Connection

Kristy Cocuzzi kristycocuzzi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 21:01:56 EDT 2019

Happy Summer!

We hope you're staying cool and comfortable, wherever you are! It's heating
up here in the Sacramento Valley, but we're thankful for the sunshine and
beautiful sunsets! If you can find live music wherever you are, don't
hesitate to partake. The folks who come out and enjoy it are the ones
keeping it alive. And that's you! Browse on by our website
<https://sites.google.com/view/cocuzzimusic> too. We've added a new
picture, see if you can pick it out...and have a safe and *fire-free* 4th
of July! Here's where you can find us:

*Friday, July 5th, 5:30 - 9:00 pm, John with Alpha Rhythm Kings *
Art and Wine Stroll
200 Marina Blvd.
Pittsburg, CA 94565
Conflicting info online, there may or may not be an admission charge...

 *Saturday, July 6th, 6-9 pm, John with Cheryl Tiburzi*
Paul Martin's American Grill
1455 Eureka Road
Roseville, CA  95661

916-783-3600 website
<https://paulmartinsamericangrill.com/locations/roseville-restaurant/>

Great food and drinks on a beautiful patio.

*Friday, July 12th, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
superb people! Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/index.html>

*Saturday, July 13th, 6:00 - 9:00 pm, **Cocuzzi Duo*
Mastroserio Winery
7351 Fairplay Road
Somerset, CA 95684
Call 530
-
417
-
4321
for more information. Beautiful setting and wonderful wines! Ruggero
usually cooks up a masterpiece as well! The website doesn't have the July
music schedule up yet, but here it is! Website
<http://mastroseriowinery.com> - check back on it! We love performing at
this venue. Also recommend the Historic Cary House in Placerville here
<http://www.caryhouse.com/> to make it a romantic night or weekend! Why not?

*Friday, July 26th, 6 - 9 pm, Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
outstanding people! Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/index.html>

*Saturday, July 27th, 7 - 10 pm, John with Red's Blues*
House of Oliver
3992 Douglas Blvd
Roseville, CA  95661
916-773-9463
Website <http://www.houseofoliver.com>

*Wednesday, Aug 7th, 6:30 - 8:30, John with Charlie Hull (health willing!)*
Straw Hat Pizza
2929 Mather Field Rd.
Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
916-363-5050
For those who didn't know, Charlie suffered a stroke last month, and has
not been playing. We went and visited him this week and he really is doing
great! He's even started playing again, and we are hopeful that he will be
able to perform on August 7th. Expect surprises around every turn! And keep
Charlie and his family in your prayers!

*Friday, Aug 9th, 6 - 9 pm, Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
fabulous people! Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/index.html>

*Saturday, Aug 10th, 7 - 10 pm, John with Red's Blues*
Woodlake? More info TBA

 *Thursday, Aug 15th, 6-9 pm, John with Cheryl Tiburzi*
Paul Martin's American Grill
1455 Eureka Road
Roseville, CA  95661

916-783-3600 website
<https://paulmartinsamericangrill.com/locations/roseville-restaurant/>

Great food and drinks on a beautiful patio.

*Friday, Aug 16th, 4-6 pm, Cocuzzi Duo - Private party*

*Saturday, Aug 17th, 6-9 pm, John with Cheryl Tiburzi*
Paul Martin's American Grill
1455 Eureka Road
Roseville, CA  95661

916-783-3600 website
<https://paulmartinsamericangrill.com/locations/roseville-restaurant/>

Great food and drinks on a beautiful patio.

*Friday, Aug 23rd, 6 - 9 pm, Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
fabulous people!

*Saturday, **Aug 24th**, 6:00 - 9:00 pm, John with Jimmy Spero*
Mastroserio Winery
7351 Fairplay Road
Somerset, CA 95684
Call 530
-
417
-
4321
for more information.

*Aug 30 - Sep 2, Hot Jazz Jubilee right here in Sacramento, at the **DoubleTree
Inn, across from the Arden Fair Mall.*
Get your tickets here <https://hotjazzjubilee.com/>
<https://hotjazzjubilee.com/>. Seriously, don't miss this festival!!!!!
Stay at a local hotel and shuttle in. Or stay home and park at the mall
across the street. Amazing fun will be had! We will have the full "Courtet"
for this one, including the superb Bryan Kilfoil on drums, and the boy
wonder, Dexter Williams on bass! Let's have some fun!

*Upcoming Big events*

Sep 6 - 8,  Pentastic Jazz Party in Penticton BC Canada - website
<https://www.pentasticjazz.com/>. This one will be Cocuzzis, Coots and
Pikal! Another don't miss! Mr Pickles expects to see you there!
Oct 16 - 20 is the Famous "Sun Valley Jazz & Music Festival" Extravaganza!
We're taking Dexter Williams and Bryan Kilfoil this year, and can't wait!
website <https://www.sunvalleyjazz.com/>

Thank you so much for your support of LIVE MUSIC! We really *DO* appreciate
you!

*Cocuzzi Music Productions*