[Dixielandjazz] My Grandfather Charlie Butterfield

Thomas Butterfield 333glory777 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 14:29:34 EDT 2019

I am the Grandson of Charlie Butterfield who played in the All Hour Band on
Radio and many more. He was considered the Best Trombone Player in America
during this era. My father Kenneth C. Butterfield has several albums out
with his band The Isotope Stompers playing Trumpet and singing. My name is
Thomas A Butterfield and I have been playing for the United States Coast
Guard Aux Band for 11 years Performing at Various Military and Civilian
Ceremonies. I play Taps at most of these events for years as the Principle
Trumpet player including playing Taps at The 9-11 10th Anniversary at
Ground Zero on 9-11 2011.