[Dixielandjazz] Very "QUITE" on DLML ???

Paul Kurtz Jr phktrumpet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 18:23:08 EDT 2019

I, for one, have been spending some time digging up information on a German classical trumpeter so that wasn’t as much related to this list. I did get some good info including the player’s website link from the trumpet list. So, I figured others were busy with other things like me.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL