[Dixielandjazz] Dixie Die Hards -Who? -Upcomming gigs

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Fri Jun 21 17:20:38 EDT 2019

For those of you who might live in Southern Massachusetts, or anywhere in
New England and like to drive, the Dixie Diehards have a couple of upcoming
gigs.

Sunday we're opening the music part of the Legacy Arts, Music, Food, Fun
Festival in Easton MA, at the Gov. Ames estate on Oliver Street.  It's only
a 45 minute set.  Don't be late.

The following weekend, Saturday to be precise, we are playing for the North
Attleborough Historical Society.  They will be having tours of their
wonderful 350 year old house, built by John Woodcock starting at 1:30 PM.
Stawberry shortcake will be given to attendees starting at 2:30, and the
band will play from 3-5.  Tickets are $10.  We'd appreciate advance notice
but you can come at the last minute.   Details:

Full disclosure, I play trombone in this band and am also an officer in the
Society.

Ron L'Herault