[Dixielandjazz] Les Grilles du Jazz M-Z titles

ART WOOD artwoo at aol.com
Sat Jul 20 20:54:52 EDT 2019

I couldn't locate the M-Z file unfortunately. Perhaps someone in the list can find it.
Good luck!
Art
On Saturday, July 20, 2019 Ken Mathieson <ken at kenmath.free-online.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Art et al,

  Many thanks for the links. I've downloaded both files (the melodies
and the index/chords) and compared the index with old index I had (which
no longer connects to the original music files). This new index is much
bigger (largely extra standards and bop titles), but missing some of the
earlier jazz material, including a few Bechet pieces e.g. A Moi de
Payer. Anyway, it's a great resource to have and I'm very grateful. Art,
do you know if Vol 2 of the melodies (M - Z) is also available online?

Regards,

Ken

---
https://www.avg.com