[Dixielandjazz] les Grilles du Jazz

ART WOOD artwoo at aol.com
Fri Jul 19 23:01:50 EDT 2019

https://www.guitarejazz.com/grille/

There is also a pdf fakebook with titles and chords.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v39skffm2ctuyns/Anthologie-des-Grilles-de-Jazz_3mt5jg22.pdf?dl=0

Art Wood
Trumpet player
Bay Area, Ca

On Friday, July 19, 2019 Ken Mathieson <ken at kenmath.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

This was a French site with a large catalogue early jazz pieces showing

chords and melodies. Back in 2013 I downloaded the index to it, which

linked each title back to the website, so I could easily access any

piece as needed. These links no longer work, so I wonder if the site is

closed or has moved to another address. If it's the latter, does anyone

have an up-to-date address for it? The old site was full of fairly

obscure tunes and once you got used to the idiosyncratic notation method

and the graphics used for the chords, it was a handy source.

Fingers crossed and regards to all,

Ken

---

https://www.avg.com