[Dixielandjazz] Sick Cornet Player Bob Erwig

climax at idirect.com climax at idirect.com
Thu Jul 18 14:25:12 EDT 2019

Hello listmates
My all time friend from Kindergarten and the Climax Jazz Band is having
serious problems with Alzheimer and bodily functions. He has been
admitted to a long term facility as he needs 24 Hrs/day attention.
He was the Cornet Player with our Climax Jazz Band and has many many
videos downloaded to YouTube, from our band and others. These are
signed as Ilbo films or bob Erwig. Many of you knew him and watched
some of the videos. His wife Ilse has asked me to let people know of
his condition and if you can send him a postcard. he would love that.
He does not have an email account anymore.
Best regards, Jack Vincken, Climax Jazz Bands.