[Dixielandjazz] Trumpet cups

Paul Kurtz Jr phktrumpet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:52:10 EDT 2019

The number refers to the diameter of the piece. With Bach, smaller is bigger. With Schilkey, Yamaha and a few others, as the numbers get bigger, the diameter gets bigger.

In lettering, C is a moderate depth cup. Earlier letters, A, B, and no letter, mean deeper cups. Letters D and E are shallower cups.

Hope this helps.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL