[Dixielandjazz] Ted des Plantes has newly available music

Joe Bebco joe.syncopatedtimes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 14:29:01 EST 2019

Re: Ted des Plantes

Try it from here. It could be something to do with the List, but I'm pretty
sure a couple other people followed it successfully. "Nameless" I don't
understand, the page can show "page not found" for a bad link but I don't
know what nameless would be.

The story is also the top result on google when you search: Ted des Plantes
https://syncopatedtimes.com/ted-des-plantes-launches-new-traditional-jazz-label/

Joe Bebco
Associate Editor
SyncopatedTimes.com (315) 507-5490
A monthly newspaper covering Hot Jazz, Ragtime, and Swing.

Joe Bebco
Associate Editor
SyncopatedTimes.com (315) 507-5490
A monthly newspaper covering Hot Jazz, Ragtime, and Swing.