[Dixielandjazz] Chicago Radio

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 10:31:49 EST 2019

I was so excited to be getting another airing on Chicago radio (it's a
few years since the last one) that I omitted to say that last night's
show was a live broadcast on station WCGO (1590wcgo.com).  i'm hoping
the segment with our track will be available soon on
latenightchicagoradio.com, but it's not there yet.

Tony