[Dixielandjazz] New Melbourne Jazz Band Gig Guide 2019

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 09:29:44 EST 2019

 G`day to you too, Ross.
I wish we had a jazz scene like in Melbourne!  And a Melbourne friend has
written me that your band is not all there is, and that OKOM can be found
it the part of town where he lives.
True, the Melbourne population is more than half the population of Israel,
but I still wish there were more live jazz here.
Cheers